Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Internet. Cures the pain.

Scientist- "Assistant...what's that noise? Do you smell that?"
Assistant- "Sorry sir, I don't usually smell noises..."
Sci- "QUIET! Do you feel that?"
Ass- "feel? Wait...I can taste something..."
Sci- "Dammit Assistant, take that herring out of your mouth and pay attention!"
Ass- "Sorry your honor. Wait....LOOK! WHAT'S GOING ON?!!!"
Sci- "Oh. My. God. Why did I waste so much of my life waiting over at Mt. Schlag? That thing is dead. This...this Blog is about to go nuts. It's just lain dormant. The ground...it's shaking! SHIT! RUN!! Those are molten pictures coming RIGHT FOR US!!!!!"
Ass- "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! There's a cat! A car wreck! NOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT BIRTHDAYS!! Mr. Scientist...hold me...I'm scared."
Sci- "It's okay assistant. That makes 2 of us. Now take off your pants."

Yup. It's been awhile. I haven't posted since my freakin' birfday!! Since then, I've come back home to PDX. Josh has become a geriatric. Chris crashed my car. I crashed into Chris' car. Owen was sent to a foreign country. Mila was feared for dead. I won the brown belt. Kyle won the brown belt. Hobbes went crazy. I ate dinner at my dad's. I'm working on chops. I left my work in a very unceremonious fashion. I'm not sure they even know I'm gone. Mooowhahahahaha!! I think other stuff happened too. But mostly, I miss Todd the Bod.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right Chuckie, Nobody knows you left work. WORK? Did you even do any of that while you were in Seattle? I've known you for a couple years now, and you never did nothing. How are those status reports coming???

Anonymous said...

I hope you're talking about the status of the double negative report...