Monday, October 02, 2006

Joey! Joey!

Man, it's midnight. I just took a sleep aid to help me get back on to a normal sleep pattern (thanks work).
In the midst of (or as a result of) taking the sleep aid, I couldn't stop thinking about today's NFL events.
I swindled my brother in Fantasy Footbal. I'll probably still lose, unless Favre found an all night pharmacy in Philadelphia, that is. I totally blew my picks this week. Messing up my FIL's gamblin' picks as well as my credibility. Not to mention that I think I'm now the number one contender to grow a mustache. I'm counting on you hermano!
I also couldn't help but think of Mr. Daunte Culpepper and what seemed like endless possibilities when he went to Miami. I just thought they'd be possibilities of winning. I even kept him on board in my salary cap football league. Holy crap.
It could be worse. I could be Sports Illustrated. They chose the Dolphins to go to the Superbowl. No shit. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean they had to GET shots.

Anonymous said...

I think he looks more like a Fly Girl.

Anonymous said...

Randy don't play dat.