Thursday, February 24, 2005

It's Euro!!

Hooo hoo hoo hooo!! That's some Arsenio right there. Here's to my blog breaking double digits in the comments! UH! Even if it is from the same 3 people that I know. And one SEX-AY (but VERY hetero, no question) Australian. Thanks random foreigner! You're not my first!! I'm thinking it's the Ikea-esque design of the site that has kept everyone coming back. Speaking of coming (on your) back, congrats on the new pad Josh!! You can see the pictures of Seattle's newest bath house at http://schlag-dog.blogspot.com/.
Aside from not checking this blog as often as I should...I've been riding my scooter. Jeff. Jeff and I have been OWNING Seattle. Gettin' the low waves from all my brothers on 2 wheels. And my Dad being who he is...I guess they really COULD be my brothers. Huh. Anyway, I cruised out to Alki on Jeff to enjoy this badass (but snowless) weather we're having. Freakin' sixty today. I had a burger with my amiga Lindsay (sorry if it's Lindsy...Linzzy...pfft) got lost on the way back to Seattle, and put Purple Rain to shame. Who's Purple Rain? Why that's Jeff's twin scooter. Purple Rain is green. I think PR's middle name is Ken. Anyway, PR is going to be jealous when Jeff comes to Portland this weekend. In the process of going to Alki and getting lost on the way back to Seattle...I hit the 400km mark!!! That's right BEE-YOTCH!! Then as a shout out I hit 420...I'm at like 430 right now. Eat my dust!! Because you always got what you wanted, right from the staaaaaarrrrrrt! Now finish the job!

1 comment:

Rycrisp said...

EVERYBODY ELSE.
_____________________





CHRIS.