Monday, April 11, 2005

The lonesome Yank. Tee hee!

I've been left alone to my own devices. Namely finding free internet and making han'guber patties. It's been so much freakin' fun here so far. As you can see by the pictures, there's no shortage of sexy animals. There hasn't been much shortage of sun either. It's been pretty noice. So here's hoping that it'll last through Saturday. I don't want my make up to run. Or Angela. Before I forget, Happy Mutha Fuckin' Birfday Chris!! Dude, you were totally on my mind yesterday for your b-day. Haha! I sent you an e-card and re-sent it today. You'll be getting your present on Friday. Much love to Josh for assisting in it's creation. You definitely hafta get those pictures of Richie put on a disc. Just sayin'. And I know you're b-day was really on Sat...err...Fri...whatever. Just go get a discounted cup of coffee at McDonald's and tell me how it was.
I've been online lookin' at apartments most of the day today. It really amazes me that igloos can last year round up here. It's nice in the summer, the sled dogs get a break and the mail man is able to tell us what's going on in the next town over. You know what else is amazing? Most of the pads in Calgary don't have a dishwasher or washer dryer in em'. Not sure what that says about the people that live here. I guess they're more Euro than I thought. Kyle would love it. Oh wait. They have showers. Nevermind.
Thanks again to True Pleasure and Tiny Dancer for watching my place. I think. Not only do I now have to worry about when people are (see that? I'm totally faking concern) getting here, but I ALSO have to worry about Josh taking the temperature of my cats. That's a great picture. And the video? Owen's little stretch there concerns me. Like he was awakening from some sort of drug induced slumber. And Simon. He looks so comfortable on camera. Purring. Damn I love free internet.

No comments: