Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Smoking is Rad


Okay, bye everyone! Thanks for coming over! As family and friends got into cars to go back to their respective homes and hotels, things were winding down at the in-laws house. Cheesecake was being eaten. Jokes were told. Burps were burped. Then as the Pa-in-Law went outback to go pee...or bury a body...I forget. But he went out back and quickly returned to request Ma-in-Law "What we should do aboot this?' Huh. I felt compelled to follow them outside. Much to my delight...I mean, HORROR, there was a fire outside. In a planter. Rather, ON the planter. I think it was to celebrate or reenact the Olympics that were in Calgary. Or some dumbass had just put his cigarette out in the planter. Well, not OUT. Obviously. Here's a bit of evidence. Wait. I guess some of you guys were still there. Because then my biological (so they say) Pop's came outside, sniffed the air, saw the commotion...and that's when his 20 years of firefighting experience took over. You should've seen it. Total instinct. He stood on the steps of the patio and said "What's that?" YES! Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that would be 25 years of firefighting experience....

Rycrisp said...

WOULD be is right. Those first five years don't count. Feeding the dalmation and putting Armor All on the tires doesn't cut it.