Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Muchas Gracias Amigos


First of all, thanks to everybody for coming out. I know only a few people read this blog, but I think most of you were at the wedding. It really meant a lot to this cheesey mother effer. It went from eloping (I think Angela was afraid of being alone with me and having it documented) to her parents witnessing. Then I mentioned it to my parents. BOTH were willing to go. I think they wanted to be sure it was Angela I was marrying. It WAS in Canada. Then my homey's and siblings came. Wow. It was really overwhelming. Thanks a lot you guys. And thanks to all the well-wishers I've spoken to in person, on the phone, e-mail, people who honked at us (not for driving bad, but for the signs on the car) on the road. This was one of the coolest experiences ever. I mean, how often do I get to wear a tie? AWESOME! I really appreciate True Pleasure and Tiny Dancer risking life and limb with my cats as well. Simon has been dealt with. Yeah...just thanks again for taking time outt've your schedules to fly to the tundra of Calgary. Y'all rock. Now give me presents. OMG LOL!!1111one!one!! Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats, Ryan!
And you have a very beautiful wife. Hopefully she's smart, too. I mean, she married you, but that can't be all bad :)

I don't see your car, but pretend that I am honking at you, too.

Rycrisp said...

Thanks! I guess you can honk at me from your 'scooter'.