Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I need more...POWER!!


Holy crap! I've done it! I'm a genius! I KNEW that by adding 3 more hamsters to the wheel, and by diverting power from the seal skinning machine, I'd be able to power my computer! SUCCESS!! How's everybody doing? I'm doin' pretty effin' good. I've been here in...Canada? CANADA. Wow. It's so real when I type it like that. Canada. OMFG!!! HELP!! There's 2 lady cops in the coffee shop I'm sitting in. I guess the criminals here are pretty weak. NYAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! Ahem. So yeah, after my 14 hour drive and almost killing at least one deer, I'm here. I wike it. I've got my car here (sorry Kia, stay. STAY!) The apartment is pretty cool. I still hafta get some of my stuff up on the walls. I showed up and it looked like a museum. Mona Lisa, melting clocks, Botticelli...and some angels TOTALLY making out in the bathroom. Sweet. So far my days have been surprisingliy busy.
The Stampede was in town.
That was pretty rad. Buncha cowboys n' sheeyat. Plus cotton candy. And little donuts. And burgers. Oh, and the effin' SUPER DOGS!! Freakin' Pot Roast. Funny ass dog. Widdle cutey!
The in-laws had a huge bbq for the wife and I. Buncha crazy relatives, more presents, tons o' fun. Till the dog died. RIP Dougal. RIP. That was really, really effin' sad. So next time you be sippin' a fo'tee, have one for you and one for the Dougster. He was a good wee' dog.
On a more positive note, I went to the Warped Tour for FUH-REE on Wednesday. Yup, all the REAL punkers were out in force! It was super effin' fun. Got a bit of a sunburn and hung out with the cousin in laws. Mostly Sheena. Pretty rad. Big D put on a sweet show. Funny dudes. Then came Valient Thorr. Holy shit. That's a post of it's own. Awesome. One of the best live shows ever. Then I saw my guilty pleasure...Avenged Sevenfold. It's like seeing Guns n' Roses on roids'. Them. Not me.
Watched movies this weekend. Nice long weekend with the wife. Miss Congeniality 2? Sorry, no good. I was so disapointed. The bar was just set too high by the first one. Suspect Zero? Eh. Battle Royale? FUCKIN' YEAH!! Japanese movie. 9th grade class sent to an island to kill each other. YES! Wow. 42 kids blast the crap out've each other. Check it out Kyle. There were some cute dudes!
Now I'm just chilin' at Second Cup, gankin' they internet. Probably get my own this week or next. YES! I'm never gettin' a job.
Simon and Owen have been busy. As you can see up top there, they've found a hole where a magmagator lives. I didn't even know they MADE magamagators till the cats showed me. The malamute population has dwindled thanks to those two. Crafty kitties!
P.S.
WTF is Josh talking about? NERD ALERT!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rycrisp said...

Yup. It's evil over there. I'm firsty.

Anonymous said...

Ryan,
I hate to resort to posting here, but since you're ignoring my email... this is your wicked step-mother and I need your address in Calgary. You've got mail piling up down here! Please send an email to your dad with your address and phone number, and Angela's email address if she has one. Why do I think I'll have better luck getting her to respond? Anything to keep from having to read your blog! Hope you two are doing well.
Love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

YO, Dude....Is your evil step Mother hot?

Anonymous said...

Uh.... Would you?

B1?