Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sending Creativeishness to the Universe (Taking hot tubs)


"Hey Ryan."
"Hey."
"So. Where have you been?"
A shot rings out. BLAM!
"You...shot...me!"
"Where have I been? In a land where laws do not exist. In a land where I can take hot tubs in my hotel room...food was brought to me. Did I mention the lack of laws? This mystical kingdom? Fantasyland Hotel."
"Fucker. You're not there anymore...and I'm pressing charges."
"Dead men tell no tales..." Click, click.
Yeah, so the woif and I have been away. It was like a long commercial break during Saturday Morning cartoons. Sorry. The hotel effing ROCKED. But they wanted eleven bucks a day for internet. I was all like "In your FANTASIES I'm gonna pay that!!" They just stared at me. Then Angela punched me in the face and said "In MY fantasies you'd pay for that! GET A JOB!"
Man, what a great effing time. For those of (all of) you who are unfamiliar with the Fantasyland Hotel, it's up in Edmonton *spit* inside a mall. A HUGE mall. There's a pirate ship. Sea Caverns. Sea Lions. A French Quarter. A Chinatown. An amusement park. Mini Golf. But shockingly, no Nordstrom. I think you get it. I can't possibly type everything. Which is why I took some pictures. Which are worth a thousand words...plus I'm lazy.
So I'll be posting a few of em' a day I suppose. I haven't even gotten to the Calgary Tower experience yet. Wow.

9 comments:

Rycrisp said...

Am I wearing anything in that picture? MAYBE. Maybe.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are wearing something. A pink wristband. You fucking Canadian.

Rycrisp said...

Oh no! Pissed Slag is BACK! Wait. What's the difference between you and just 'Slag'?

Randy Leonard said...

Man..I got a hankering all of a sudden to go see "Brokeback Mountain".

Rycrisp said...

See it? Shoot. I'll help you LIVE it!

Randy Leonard said...

I wished I knew how to quit you.

Anonymous said...

No, that's Anger's golden shower.

Rycrisp said...

You know what though? We had so much water this weekend that it was just a 'shower'. Kinda lame.

Rycrisp said...

I'd say as many times as you sit in your massage chair backwards.