Thursday, February 16, 2006

Treasure Chest!


I don't know how I've missed this picture for almost a year. I was going through some of the random pictures I have on my computer and came across one that was super dark. I could make out the cow sign in the background. "Oh cool, a picture of my old pad in Seattle!" As you can imagine my surprise as I added light to it (Picasa is the coolest effing thing) there was Chris in all his vested glory. This isn't the only damning picture I have of Chris in a vest. I'm gonna find that other picture. I think there was American Idol tryouts that day or something. Or a gay parade. I forget.

5 comments:

Rycrisp said...

I know. Why's he wearing pants?!!

Anonymous said...

FUCK YES! This is what basement battle SHOULD be all about. Finally, Ryan, you realized your destiny. The purpose for basement battle. Making fun of Chris.

Randy Leonard said...

Yeah, well, Karl, at least when I get a girlfriend I dont quit calling you!

Anonymous said...

This is funny... Watching Leonards fight over who is the biggest deadbeat is like listening to the Brady family argue about who is most incestuous.

Ryan if you think you can touch this, think again. I've got days on you, son.

Anonymous said...

No, YOU shut up.