Monday, May 02, 2005

Poppin


So not much happened in PDX this weekend. Unless you count losing control of Jeff as "much happened". I mean, it started out as an innocent wheelie. Then it went horribly, HORRIBLY wrong. Sort've. By horribly, I mean that I was bucked off and ran behind Jeff as he did his best to outrun me. He reared up like an angry bear!! An angry GIRL bear! HAHAHA! I put you DOWN Jeff!! Anyway, he was up on his back wheel, my hand is stuck on the accelerator and the parked cars are drawing nigh. Holy crap. That's when I did something heroic. Not sure what it was, but somehow Jeff wound up back underneath me (wear he belongs!) the people downtown got a show. And Chris and I realized just how much power we're ridin' around on. Oh. And that we're completely retarded. Later, we found ourselves playing Hearts at the Horse Brass. Then Donkey Konga. Oh, and also the birthday party. Then more Donkey Konga. Not bad. Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE YOU. YOU ARE TAKING AWAY FROM ALL THE VISITORS TO MY BROG.

Anonymous said...

ACTUARRY YOU HAVEN'T HAD ANY VISITORS TO YOUR BROG RATEREE SO I HAVE NOTHING TO BE JERUSS OF.

Rycrisp said...

Yeah, same here. Expessilly when I WATCH the comments being typed. Maybe I need to start humping other things.

Rycrisp said...

"Good in bed"? Helllloooooo Jr. High. Will you go out with me?

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to finding a partner that you share interests and values with?

Whatever happened to finding a person you can share the good and the bad with?

Why is it that everthing with Karl seems to come down to some kind of sexual relationship?

It it's good sex, it is a good relationshipe. If it is bad sex, it is a bad relationship. How juvenile is that?

That is just soooo wrong.

Karl, look into another woman's eyes and look for a mate, not a sexual partner. With the criteria you have, no wonder you hook up with the crazy ones.

But then again, I could be wrong.

Sneaky Pete

Rycrisp said...

Yeah, once the pepper spray wears off, all you can see is them running away. Someday, you'll SEE the face that recoils in terror. Good luck!