Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pre-Regret Syndrome (Fantasy Football Nerdness)

I just need to get this out of my system. It's been driving me crazy for the last 2 or 3 days. Okay? Here goes: Randy McMichael and/or Jeremy Shockey are gonna have a huge weekend, and I didn't pick either one up. Nope. I kept Wali Lundy (who? exactly) on my roster instead. I started Kevin Jones instead of Ruben Droughns. Can you blame me there, though?
So, Ryan? When you see this come Monday. I told you so...you handsome, awesome kisser, you.

4 comments:

Randy Leonard said...

I can hardly stand these football posts once....BUT TWICE?

Rycrisp said...

Your feedback is valuable.
See? Who says that you can't change the world!

Randy Leonard said...

Wow! I am somebody.

Anonymous said...

The Tips are ranked #1 in the CHL by The Hockey News.