Monday, September 25, 2006

SOWWY!

To my friends and brother who almost made me crap my pants last night. I realize this is apology number 2 (haha) to Chris. I laughed so hard at mine and Slag's intial apologies that my stomach (which has had a rough week) hurt. It hurt in such a manner that it demanded to be emptied. Immediatley.So I did.
My pajamas then begged me not to put them back on without taking a shower. So I did.
When I returned, everyone was gone. So, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you by playing COD and giving you some easy ass kills. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rycrisp said...

Oh yeah? I pissed that you didn't use our twin powers to sense that I was on! Instead, you were watching your big ass t.v. Twat.

Rycrisp said...

I eat now. Food am good.

Randy Leonard said...

Karl-
Will CTAA be joining us for football on Thanksgiving?

Randy Leonard said...

Actually, I thought it might be a good time to, uhmmm, "discuss" you use of various "terms".

And it was my understanding that this was not going to be just "touch" football.

I have a lot of simmering frustration that I am hoping to "express" on the field.

Please tell me Josh is not going to drop out. I am really looking forward to "discussing" a couple of things with him too.

Afterall, you boys are like sons to me. :)

Rycrisp said...

And like brothers to me ;0 8==D(*)