Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Setting Kids Up to Fail: CFL

Last Saturday I attended a CFL game. It was Calgary vs Toronto...or drunken fans vs Ricky Williams. It was pretty rad. Thanks again to the FIL for hookin' me up. Our seats were at the endzone. Pretty cool.
We saw Ricky get tackled. A lot. There were also a buncha girls who appeared to be going through some sort of hazing process. They all had outfits on that consisted of leggings, underwear on the outside, face paint and (most importantly) wife beaters with letters on the back.
When each sat next to each other in a certain pattern, the letters spelled (shockingly) a word. What was the word? F-U-K-C. Yep, but then the K and C chick switched spots and it totally made sense.
After half time when the opposing players (incuding Mr. Williams) ran onto the field the chicks turned their backs to the field, much to the delight of the opposing players. And us. Pretty effing funny. Now that I think of it, why the hell do I have 20 pictures of Ricky and none of this incident?!! Goddammit. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Rycrisp said...

Yes it was...oh wait, THAT was a rhetorical question?

Randy Leonard said...

Karl-
What did I tell you about blogging when your drunk?

Rycrisp said...

Kyle owns drunk?

Randy Leonard said...

Rycrisp-
What did I tell you about correcting your Father's poor english?

Rycrisp said...

Yeah, the odds are the same for all of us. Though my odds increase as my hairline decreases.

Randy Leonard said...

"...my odds increase as my hairline decreases."

I hate hair jokes.

Anonymous said...

You think of us as your kids? That would be so sweet... if it wasn't a pick up line.