Tuesday, March 29, 2005

DOMO ARIGATO AND BIG UPS!!!!

Now I have to kill Stewart Scott. He keeps biting my style. I'M the one who started the crazy eyeball fad. ME! Whatever. Seriously though, mad props to everyone who helped me out this weekend. My brudda Kyle and my homey Chris for coming up to Seattle to help me out in my time of need. I mean...why am I bleeding there? Plus they supported me during dodgeball. Taking pictures, catching beer from drunk Coasties, putting uppity ushers in their place and making me sleep on the couch. That was just Friday. Also much love to the chick from the Air Force who took a ball in the face. That freakin' ruled. Let's leave that alone, shall we? I took out 2 mofos myself during the tourney. Big ups to me.
More thanks (what the crap? Is this a freakin' cd?) go to my Pop's and Chris for Saturday. Thanks to Pop's for the new Wedding/Interview/Dinner/Beg for change suit. It's pretty badass. Also thanks to Pop's for the belt, shirt n' shoes that went along with it. Mucho Gracias to Chris for driving my ass down to PDX from Seatown to do said suit shopping. And to help a brotha pick a cool ass tie out...and keep it reeeeal. True Pleasure and Maratini? Thanks for the drive back up. Thanks for missing the Burgerville exit and turning around to avoid a very awkward drive up to Seattle. And thanks to Burgerville for my TWO single cheeseburger baskets. Not one Two cheeseburger basket. But TWO SINGLE cheeseburger baskets. It felt good at first thinking I got a free soda. Thanks for being a buzzkill Josh, P.I.
Well, that about covers it. Oh. Thanks to Sliders 12 also. You've been a life saver!

No comments: