Wednesday, March 23, 2005


So I decided to do a little cleaning today after work. For last few weeks...months? My vacuum hasn't been performing quite like it should be. I'd say "Vacuum! You pick this up!!" Then it would just be all "SCREW YOU! You're not even my real Dad!!!" Man, that hurt. Because I took this vacuum in from off the harsh shelves of Target. That vacuum would be dead right now if it weren't for me. Anyway, when I vacuum, it was so half assed. There'd still be kitty litter, crumbs, condoms, whatever...just left behind. But the nice thing was, it smelled like Christmas whenever I vacuumed. No, not like your Uncle's breath Chris. Like a Christmas tree. So nice. I mean, I could SEE the filter thing was getting full. Like 3/4. I didn't want to empty it, because that would get rid of all the needles. And I hate throwing away needles...I try to use them as long as I possibly can. But I decided that it IS almost April and maybe time for a fresh start. So I took the filter off...BAM! A lil' nest of needles was blocking all the suckage!! Lookit that! I mean LOOK! It's like a bird made it! Oh, and notice how I rolled up my sleeve to show off the ink. Rad. I also messed with the red eye tool. Worked pretty well. I wish they had an add-a-defined-chin tool. Damn. Look at THAT. Where does my neck start? And that scar? I wish it was something from plastic surgery to give me a jaw. But it's not. It's not. Posted by Hello

No comments: