Thursday, August 03, 2006

Breaking Out the Leg Warmers

BEFORE:

I done tol' y'all I was gonna ride my bike. I did it. I even wore a helmet. I felt like Chris in the 6th grade...damn, he was cutting edge. Rockin' the helmet before it was COOL to rock the helmet. Had I known I'd look so cool in a helmet, I'd've (haha! double apostrophe!) continued to wear one during my day to day activities. Just like the doctor told me I had to.

So I rode for about half hour today. I struggled too. All the more reason to continue on. We've actually got a pretty rad neighborhood to ride around in. I even played the part of the asshole bike rider who uses the turn lane...with hand signals!!

AFTER:


Man, I was SWEATING! Not shocking, I know. But man, it felt good. I'm hoping that doing this activity thing will help with my cholesterol and get me a little less soft in the middle. Though I've completely lost hope for having a defined jaw line. GOBBLE GOBBLE! I'm thinking maybe once I'm feeling better, I can go hang out with Mila at TIT.

Because you LOVE it!

3 comments:

Randy Leonard said...

The picture of you looking at yourself in the mirror with your boxers appears to suggest the beginning stages of arousal.

That is deeply troubling.

Rycrisp said...

Karl, I'm pretty sure he was talking about himself.

Anonymous said...

If a svelte man is going to stand there with that startled look yet masculine profile... along with the outline of his manhood clearly evident in the silhouette of his tight fitting boxers, of course, I am going to look.