Tuesday, August 08, 2006

BUUURRRRRRRRRRRITO!!

While in Lethbridge (should maybe think of changing the name to Methbridge) we ate at a Mexican food place. I haven't had good Mexican food since I've moved up here. Now, it could be that we were within an hour of the States, but this place was GOOD. Pictured above is me with my "meal". Holy shit. I had NO IDEA what I was about to endure. At first I laughed, thought it was cute.


Does this look cute? Yeah, I'm watching my cholesterol...skyrocket. I keep that dolla dolla bill in my wallet. For purposes such as this.

Yeah, so I should be typing this from the hospital. I ate that WHOLE EFFING THING. The amazing part? Not that gassy.

4 comments:

Randy Leonard said...

ummmm....I hate to say it....but the top of your head looks like your Dad's....you are sooooo lucky

Rycrisp said...

Hence the reason I've been shaving my head for the last few months, dude. Plus, that's what Chris always says..huh.

Anonymous said...

I hope you got your change back from that $1US!

Rycrisp said...

Yep. I bought a house with it.