Friday, August 04, 2006

Eat it, Ricky Bobby

I like Will Ferrell...in fact, I may even love him. I must. For I forgave him for Bewitched as well as Kicking and Screaming. But, goddammit, he's really pushing me with this whole Talladega Nights shit.
At first I was pretty excited about seeing it. I think I saw (Jesus, there's a preview AS I TYPE THIS!!) the cardboard cut out of him wearing the racecar driver suit when we saw Superman Returns. I remember saying "Cool, a new Ferrell movie...I haven't even HEARD of this one yet!"
Well. Somebody must've been listening. Because those assholes are making up for lost time. I was looking forward to the movie. But now I'm pretty sure I've seen the whole thing on t.v.
Drive with a cougar, not paralyzed, help me Tom Cruise, you're not on fire, feel the road, walker and texas ranger....I'm gonna LOSE IT!! I GET IT! IT'S A FUCKING WILL FERRELL MOVIE!!! HE HAS A NEW MOVIE!!!!! THANKS FOR RUINING IT!!!!!! ....but I still laugh when he jumps up and blocks that shot from the dude in the wheel chair. Maybe if I wait five minutes I can see it again.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was wrong with Bewitched?

Rycrisp said...

What happened to freedom of speech? HUH? Plus, pops is just too lazy to log in sometimes. I respect that.
Hey pop, what's that salt substitute called? Please. No semen jokes.

Randy Leonard said...

I just hate not being able to be anonymous.

I cannot remember the name...but it's a the most common one other than Morton's...Morton's is OK but the other one is actually very tasty....something I could not compromise about.

When I get home...if you have not figured it out...I will email it to you.

Oh yeah...shut up Karl.

Anonymous said...

Nooooo!

Youuuu Shut up!

Anonymous said...

You do it

Rycrisp said...

And kinda like Chris' sex life...or his whole physical being.

Rycrisp said...

Wait, you live where you live and you're busting on CANADIAN MONEY?!! C'mon B!! At least I'm not trading pelts and Skoal for milk.

Rycrisp said...

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!!!! Ahem, pardon me, I'm so used to my other associates making fun of the cash MO-NAY up ch'ere. It's at about .92 of every yank buck. Not too shabby! ILY.

Randy Leonard said...

Mrs. Chasman and I just got back from the Friday Harbor theatre...guess what we saw?

Ricky Bobby is the man....even if he might just be a little....lets say....ummm.... "diverse".

Hysterical.

Also saw preview of Jackass 2...I was the only one laughing in the whole theatre.

Rycrisp said...

Sweet. That brings back memories of the first Jackass. Funnier than the movie...you and your guffaws.