Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Familiar Face!

This last Wednesday, I was visited by an angel. By 'angel' I mean 'unshaven, Jesus Juice swilling, badmitten cheating American. The man in question? My homey of over 2o years...Chris!
He was kind enough to choose me over a big screen television. Sucker.
It was an awesome time. Spent playing badmitten, hanging out, watching the Seahawks get beat up and playing video games. Lots of video games. If you have an X-box360, do yourself a favor and download Geometry Wars. You won't be disapointed...or sane. The trial is free...so do it.
The visit was definitely something that I needed. A fellow American to chill with. Somebody to rage about Canadian tv with (half hour for NFL highlight?!! EAT A DICK 'Sportscentre').
So I just wanted to extend my thanks again to Chris for giving me some summer highlights.



Do I really need to say it?

Chris enjoying a victory shuttlecock in the ass. Just like usual, he brought it home from Wal Mart.

No comments: