Friday, December 02, 2005

Belated Jake Plummer Award: Week 12



Oh my God! I'm like, a week late! Don't worry...I went to the doctor. My cycle is just off. I'm sorry to have scared/excited everyone like that.

This week (even though it's almost over) Slag n' Karl tied on their picks. Each goin' ten and six. This is Slag's first stache' week. At least he has a seasoned veteran like Karl to show him the ropes...as long as he gets back from the truck stop. Gotta make that extra holdiday cash!

We're also coming into the final weeks of this wager. Chris still has time to let the wheels fall off, since he's convinced us he doesn't want the cookie duster. But Karl is determined not to let that happen. But in Karl's defense, I think the mustache'll add an air of conviction to the new restaurant owner. Or at least the air of a convict. Congrats on that shizzy either way. I know it's been said. But now it's in writing.

I'll try to get my cycle back to form this week. I've been busy with Resident Evil Four, snow storms, Christmas tree and avoiding the anarchy that is/was the Canadian government. Apathy is everywhere!

Oh, and just so everyone knows. THIS picture comes up every time I look for a stache. At first it was funny. And it still is. Not safe for work...so, y'know. No worries here.

4 comments:

Rycrisp said...

What? Oh. I see. Way too obscure, dude. That wasn't even SAID here! Now meet me in the men's room in 2 minutes!

Rycrisp said...

Oh, she handles like a champ! Who knew that Koreans could build such a winter powerhouse?! I can't even tell that it's front wheel drive. Mostly because I've been driving the Montero. Come n' get me Mounties!

Rycrisp said...

Yeah, screw the single mom tryin' to get her kids an Elmo Shout doll!

Anonymous said...

Gross.