Thursday, December 22, 2005

New Digs


Wow. So this was actually pretty easy. I thought I was gonna have to totally start over! I even started another place from scratch. I thought all this old crap was gonna be gone forever. NOT SO! I just had to change the web address, then blogger threw everything in the back of a U-Haul truck for me! Luckily no accidents happened while I was driving the truck.
So this is the new place. It's got an awesome view of the Donkey Show site from here. VIVA LA BasementBattle!

10 comments:

Rycrisp said...

Dude. It was just as her her handle said. Our Youngest Sis. I'm already on parole for the holiays from my mom. This'd get me a lifetime ban. I wouldn't even get presents in the mail!

Anonymous said...

Rycrisp, I like the new digs. But, uhh... your handle hasn't changed and still points to this blog. Not a real clean break, not that I think 'the aforementioned' will be able to pick up on that or anything. Viva la blog para siempre!

Oh, Karl. Yeah, I almost forgot... Karl. Karl, Karl, Karl. Dude. Cut back on the amoxo, homie. It's bad for you.

River Rat said...

You can run but you can't hide. The Flames are going down, well in flames

Rycrisp said...

And the Red Wings are going down..well, on the Flames.
RR, do you read the FREEP everyday? You're a lucky man. Mitch Albom is my favorite. Dude cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

is slag josh?

Anonymous said...

ryan, do you have an iPod?

Anonymous said...

is slag josh?! I AM SO CONFUSED

-_-;

^_^;

Thanks kyle for the gift card/credit card type thing. Now I can buy songs on iTunes!

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! OMFG LOL!!

Slag is not 'Josh', whoever that is. Slag is SLAG! And Rycrisp is Canadian!

AAAAHHH-- HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Rycrisp said...

Give Slag the prize. He called dat shit. But no matter. My heart will go oooonnnnnnnn...

Anonymous said...

Does Ryan have an iPod? Good question- do they give those out for unemployment?