Sunday, December 04, 2005

Jake Plummer Award: Week 13

Wow, what a crazy weekend of football! Who would have predicted such a crazy weekend? Me. That's who. 13-2 for the weekend so far. I was lookin' PERFECT till the Bills and Texans blew it. That's what I get.
But I'll tell you who COULDN'T predict much of ANYthing this weekend...my main man, Chris! That's right. Ol' Amber Alert has slipped into the third spot once again. He seems to be very comfortable with #3...all over his face.
The above picture was taken in Vegas...not a reservation. It always creeped me out (the picture, not Vegas...or reservations). Then I realized how much Chris looked like Gollum (we'll say just in the picture, kay?) Then I thought how much Chris would like to get a HJ from Gollum while playing the slots. I'm pretty sure he said that while we were in Vegas. "You know what I could go for right now, Ryan?"
"Ummm, maybe some high heels to go with that pink drink of yours?"
"No, thilly! Have you seen LOTR?"
"LOTR? What the crap is that?"
"RYAN! It's Lord Of The Rings!! JEEZ."
"Oh."
"Anyway, there's this little man in it...he gives me shivers. In a good way! I wish he were here right now. With his hands in my lap....teeheheheheheeeheee!"
"Jesus dude. I'm gonna go pee in a fountain."
I'm pretty sure that's how the conversation went. Anyways, congrats to Chris this week. Ten and six isn't bad! It just isn't Fourteen and two. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what I predicted? Chris' pitted out T-shirt.

Rycrisp said...

Gollum really worked his ass. Never let em' see you sweat, Chris.

Rycrisp said...

Chris' mouth open:
"Jaaackpot...lalalalalalala"

Anonymous said...

I witnessed it... from inside my Gollum costume.

Rycrisp said...

DAMMIT! I KNEW it was you, Slag! Gollums don't wear turtlenecks! Well played, well played.