Tuesday, November 08, 2005

At Risk Male Youth...That spells ARMY!

Anybody watch the whole MNF game last night? Me neither. I was enthralled by the 2 episodes of Arrested Development. Effing awesome. Another reason to be thankful baseball is done. I hope they find a cure for baseball. It's afflicted the world for far too long. Right now, the closest thing to a cure seems to be ice skating. I know, it tastes horrible, but it makes the baseball go away. Do you know how much they pay for those sequined outfits? More than you think smarty!
Yesterday was the beginning of my volunteering tenure at a local community center. Pretty rad. Basketball courts, fireplace, soccer, tennis...the whole deal. Chris won't be able to go due to the Day care facility though. I'm looking for other volunteer oppurtunities as well, so if you're looking for a volunteer oppurtunity seeker to fill a volunteer oppurtunity, I'm the volunteer for you! Please no whipped cream tasting oppurtunities. I've already fallen for that.
Oh, and did you guys see the T.O. news conference? Holy crap. His agent Drew Roseyass was all "I can't speak for anybody...blah blah...you all suck...T.O. feels really bad...I can't speak for anybody, T.O. wants to play..." What a tool! The best part was when Drew said "People question my relationship with Terrell....I love this man, I'm behind him 110 percent!" Then he said what more do you want to know? "Next question....next question...." Not answering ANYthing, like he was giving a White House press conference! It was pure comedy. I actually postponed my afternoon poop to watch the whole thing.
Especially once he started raising his voice "THE MEDIA IS TREATING HIM UNFAIRLY!!" Oh man. Effing awesome.
In other news, Chris and Slag have both invested in fake mustaches. Which is weird. Since I have one too. Nobody ever said anything to each other about said fake mustaches, till pictures were posted. I guess that's what nearly 20 years of friendship does. Psychic abilities.
Oh, and Steve Holt totally has bitch tits.

4 comments:

Li'l Em said...

STEVE HOLT!

Rycrisp said...

UNCLE MIKE!

The Mayor said...

I believe in the news conference he said that he stands behind T.O 110%. Yet, he was actually standing directly in front of him.

Rycrisp said...

It's true. I was crackin' up. Did you happe to see the Colbert Report? He totally stole my White House Press Secretary idea! Colbert? You're on my list.