Thursday, November 03, 2005

Have you seen my weenoo?

I can't believe the NBA season has started. Baseball is DONE. Now Sportscentre (yeah, I know) isn't full of roid raging baseball players. Nope, we get REAL rage! Like Carmello bitch slapping mofos for loose balls. Not chemically enhanced rage...unless Shawn Kemp comes back.
I appreciate the NBA even more since the games I see up here are limited and the ones shown are dominated by the Raptors. Canadian television is just SO bad. They cuss and show nudity...but damn, that only makes up for so much Everybody Loves Raymond and Weak Ass Pranks, that gets shown up here. So with the NBA games being shown, I can get quality tv.
The Lakers/Nuggets game was on and went till almost midnight (thanks OT!). So I was able to watch Kobe do "his thing" all over the Melo' and Nuggets faces right up to the Daily Show! Not only that, but there's a Blazer game on this week too. Awesome. But I do miss Charles Barkley bustin' on Kenny and the white guy on TNT.

No comments: