Friday, November 11, 2005

Rock n' Roll Never Dies

Recently, my pop made a list of some of his favorite albums on this blog. After which, he requested that I post pictures of Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix. I was always under the impression that both were dead. Not so!
Jimi is one of the best defenders in the NBA and has changed his name. But, he didn't fool me. Hendrix/Wallace...seven letters. Everything has a formula.
Janis remained a lesbian, got married to a lady named "Sharon" and adopted some fat ugly English kids who take after their mom's (Janis') drug problems. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sacrilegious. Absolutely Sacrilegious.

Jimmy and Janis, Please forgive him, for he knows not what he does. Amen.

Rycrisp said...

Please forgive the dude above me...JIMI. Fool don't know yo' name, even!

Randy Leonard said...

Actually, your both wrong.

"Jimi" was his nickname.

Jimi Hendrix's birth name is:

Johnny Allen Hendrix

Now drop to your knees and pray for forgiveness...Da both of yous

Rycrisp said...

Are you talking to yourself?
And no, I'm NOT wrong! Jimmy wasn't a nickname of his. Jimi was...suckuh!