Monday, August 08, 2005

Lake Louise Dreyfuss


Lake Louise...beautiful. And dangerous. If you forget your bear bells, you may as well be wearing steak cologne. That dude was wearing his shark bells. Too bad sharks don't have ears.
Other than that, it's an absolutely STUNNING place. Just pristine. It's like looking at a postcard. The water is a beautiful bluish green color due to the glacier sediments that run off into it. Maybe just looking for a good time. But what the sediments may think as a lesiurely time in a lake, soon turns into a thrill ride. The lake feeds some of the rivers in Alberta, and there are some pretty cool rapids. Sediment rapids.
Anyway, if I ever get a guest here, they'll be treated to this awesome place. You can even take a gondola (we know how much fun those can be) to the top of the glacier. There's a tea house up there too. I always bring my own teabags. Something else I'll share with my guests. Just part of my new found hopitatality. We can also stop and have lunch in Banff. Effing awesome. I'd love to make a movie up there sometime....not THAT kind...well...okay...but also another movie. I need ot start doing some research. I hear you need a 'camera' to make 'movies'. Sounds pretty wild. I've been on a serious zombie kick lately. And club sandwiches. Zombie club sandwiches? Huh. Maybe. We'll see.
I'm also totally looking forward to football starting up. Preseason is under way...man, I'm stoked. Got the Fantasy Football up and running. Effing rad. Plus hockey starts in September. Alright, time for this house husband to start doing dishes. OMFG!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rycrisp said...

Black Cat dooo doo...DOOT DOOT DO!