Thursday, August 25, 2005

Spam is dead. Long live Spam!! (Get an effin' screen name)


Alright. Due to the crazy ass spam, and all the tears it has caused, I've initiated Operation: AnoNO MAS! What's that mean? It means you gotta have a name, baby! A cause! Here's your chance to be totally effin' creative and set yourself apart with a screen name that describes who you are! Kid Toucher is already taken. Sorry. Anyway, this is going to be a blow to my ego. No more compliments on how well I write. No more multi comments. It was all a facade. I just wanted to feel POPULAR!! Whatever. Hey look. It's a zombie...made out of SPAM! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rycrisp said...

Geishagirl? You're a man. Or you effed up yo' profile.
Cole, I'm glad you you're happy. But you need to stop borrowing Grampa's word. Pithy? C'mon Slaw. C'mon.

Rycrisp said...

Wow, that's a great point! I'm talking about the one made 4 comments from the bottom. One up from me.

Rycrisp said...

Homework? That's for losers. Summerschool is where it's kiddo.