Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Dohhhh, eatin' jell-o poodin' pop...Theeee-yo.


First of all, a big eff you to compact discs. I'm so SICK of you always skipping. I got a call from the school today. You weren't there for 1st thru 3rd period. I want an explanation. What happened to "indestructible" and "reliable". Now you don't even know what the Magna Carta is. Why? Because you've been SKIPPING!! STOP IT! Well, now it's too late. I'm just gonna hafta start going all digital. That's got to be totally dependable, right? Whatever.
We're coming off a long weekend up here. It was pretty rad. Nice n' low key. Went to a backyard party on Saturday. Tons of skeeters and drunk Canadians. Come winter, the only difference is going to be no skeeters. We rented The Machinist and some crazy Japanese movie this weekend. The Machinist? Not too great. I mean, how can Batman fight crime and be so tiny? It never gets into that. In fact, Bruce Wayne never even puts on the costume!! He just goes to work at some factory. Seriously Bruce, you're up all night, the least you can do is go out and beat up the Joker. Or do cookies in a parking in the Batmobile. Lame movie. Wooooo, plot twist! Shocking! So I guess, secondly, a big "eff you" to The Machinist.
I've also been trying to tap into the crafter that's hiding somewhere inside of me. Not to be confused with the Kraft Dinner that's hiding inside of me. Went to the art store and bougt some paints. Stained a key box. First time in a long time that I've stained something other than the sheets. I'm gonna paint some stuff on it. Not sure what yet.
I've also discovered something pretty awesome. Something I think needs to be shared with the world. It's called The House of Cosbys. Now, I know a lot of you are busy defending the country, passing laws, learning laws, working for big important corporations, or maybe you're just distracted by shiny objects. That's why I'm here. To find things and share them with you. I mean, what ELSE do I have to do? So go check out The House of Cosby's....Roooo-daaaay, y'see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you would not grab your cd's with the peanut and jelly all over your hands they would work better....How many times have I told you to pick them up on the edges!

NOW GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

You Know Who

Rycrisp said...

Yeah, but that's okay. Because he's MY cat. Get it? He's MY cat!! Hahahaha!!

P.S. I don't think you're ready for this jelly.