Friday, August 12, 2005

Photoshhiiiiiyeeeeeeeeit-op!

As I sit here in all my dressed after 1pm glory, I can't help but feel a little unfulfilled. Ripped off even. You may ask: Why? Why would you feel that way, Ryguy? You're obviously a busy man with amazing looks and even more amazing abilities to hump inanimate objects. You may also ask yourself: Where is that large automobile? Same as it ever was, same as it ever was...And the days go by....ahem. Huh? Sorry.
Ripped off. Right. Now, more than likely these feelings stem from my youth that was wasted selling fruit on the side of road so I could afford a new Powell skateboard. By selling fruit, I mean oranges. At stoplights. But I think these feelings come DIRECTLY from wasting a few hours in Photoshop. I'm trying to learn how to make smoke! It involves using the "smudge" tool. This is according to the official tips and tricks on the web. Well guess what tips and tricks? I DON'T HAVE THAT EFFING TOOL!!! And if I DO have it...well, it's selling oranges somewhere. So now after figuring out how to highlight/cut/make new background colors...I'm stuck. No smoke. Which makes me wanna start. Maybe I'll figger it out this weekend. Maybe.
It looks like it's actually gonna be nice. So I GUESS I'm gonna have to get out of the house. Maybe go to the video store! AWESOME!!!! Get some chocolate peanut butter ice cream? Doesn't exist in Canada. But I'd like to find some. Please don't send me any samples of the 'homemade' variety. Sick dude.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GET A JOB!!! JEETHUS

Rycrisp said...

CNB!! Good to see you buddy! Those lil' kitties are cute. I think maybe they need some friends. I'll see what I can do. Lookin' good homey!

Rycrisp said...

Somebody call 9-11 and CPS. Because I am gonna be whoopin' duh snot out've some lil' brat.
Wait. No. What am I SAYING?! Slaw! Slaw! Hey dude, I know it's not you! That's just the sugar talking...calm down...calm down. That's it kiddo. Everything is okay. Now go dig a hole in the backyard for your punkass cat. BEE-YOTCH!!