Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Taking Retards to the Zoo. Well...at least ONE retard.


The wife and I took a trip to the Calgary Zoo this weekend. Wow. Cool freakin' plae. I know a few of you had a chance to check it out when you came up for the wedding. Hopefully you saw as many monkey parts as I did. At the zoo. Not the wedding.
The place is split up into different exhibits. Shocking I know. Shut up. There's Africa (the giraffes were awesome), Australia (kangaroos look like deer when they lay down. Taste like em' too), Canadian Wilds (just a buncha hockey players with mullets. And wolves. Cool.) Oh, and the dinosaur park! That was rad. It's like a miniature golf course with dinosaurs! Except it's huge. And there's no golfing. But it's a beautiful walk. I really dug it. There was a great view of the city from there. Just above the 'prehistoric' rocks, was the Calgary Tower and the rest of downtown. Later, it was destroyed by a bronosaurus. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rycrisp said...

Thanks. It's a one of a kind!

Rycrisp said...

Oh snap!

slag said...

Amber alert actually made me laugh outloud with that one. BURN!!