Thursday, September 15, 2005

(Another reason) Why the CFL is Funny.

I shuffle into the kitchen. Put 6 scoops of coffee in a filter, pour in 5 cups of water. Why is my head hurting? Was it from the Bon Jovi wake up at 6am? That can't be it. Who WOULDN'T want to wake up to Bon Jovi? On the radio, I mean. Then the wife hit snooze.
I wake up again to Britney Spears and Cletus being parents. But that wasn't enough. The radio went on to tell me she had her spawn by C-Section. I don't care what part of the Arena she's playing was unlucky enough to watch her give birth. TRIVIAL!
I slept for a little while longer. Crazy thoughts of babies and going down in a blaze of glory shooting threw my mind. Enough. I get up. As I'm drinking my coffee, I watch a bit of Sportscentre (yeah, the 'e' come AFTER) and the various knockoffs. That's when all hell broke loose. By all hell, I meant that I laughed out loud. The Ottawa Renegades (they totally don't care what people think) put RYAN LEAF on their negotiations list. If you don't know who he is...well, EXACTLY. Amber Alert knows him. This guy was a HUGE let down in the NFL...so was Ryan Leaf....haha!

3 comments:

Rycrisp said...

Did you just talk about Ryan Leaf going down on babies?! WTF!!

Rycrisp said...

Backdoor! Hi! How's the dustbowl? At least JP is crazy. Hass is just a baby. And does JP still have his beard?

Rycrisp said...

JP is Jake Plummer...c'mon dude!