Thursday, September 29, 2005

Week 4 Picks

Alright, here we go. A quarter of the way through the season....wow. Plus it's gonna be October! Mr. Slag has the new Flourescent Psycho Tasty Grid up. Just list your picks as directed, yo. On to my thoughts (or stop reading here.)

Sunday, October 2
Buffalo at New Orleans, 1:00 p.m.
This game is gonna be played in Texas at the Alamo Dome. One of two new 'homes' for the Saints. I think the Saints win the closest thing they've got to a home opener.
Denver at Jacksonville, 1:00 p.m
Jake Plummer (aka The Stache') vs Groin Pains. I like Jacksonville's D (hahaha). Jags win.
Detroit at Tampa Bay, 1:00 p.m.
Detroit had a bye last week. In which time they moved into first place in their division. Which don't mean sheeyot. As much as I love Joey and Kevin Jones (What's my NAME?!)...I like Tampa's D (shut UP). Tampa rolls.
Houston at Cincinnati, 1:00 p.m.
Bengals are gonna be 4-0. There's going to be a Carr crash...ooohhh...sorry. Please don't kill me.
Indianapolis at Tennessee, 1:00 p.m.
McNair and Bennett have toe injuries. Reported on the same day. Jungle fever! I think Indy wins and we get our first Billy Volek (my fantasy hero) siting.
Philadelphia at Kansas City, 1:00 p.m.
McNabb needs surgery. Effed up his abs...which means he's gonna play like a crazy man. Philly.
San Diego at New England, 1:00 p.m.
This one is tough. The Chargers offense is sweet and the Pat's defense is falling apart at the seams. But they've still got Brady throwing the ball to get Veniteri into FG range. I'll take SD.
Seattle at Washington, 1:00 p.m.
Hasselbeck and the Seahawks on the road. Against a tough defense. I don't like it...but my heart says Seattle.
St. Louis at N.Y. Giants, 1:00 p.m.
If Mr. S. Jackson gets the ball, the Rams will win. If not, the Rams will still win. Choke on horse balls, Eli.
N.Y. Jets at Baltimore, 4:05 p.m.
Ahhhh hahahahahaha! Please...please don't show this game in my area on Sunday. Baltimore wins this battle of the 'how the hell am I a starting QB in the NFL' game.
Dallas at Oakland, 4:15 p.m.
Dallas almost lost to SF last week. Rallied late. I think the Raiders get their first win here.
Minnesota at Atlanta, 4:15 p.m.
Is Dante back? I dunno. But Mewelde Moore is. As much as I might regret it...Vikings win.
San Francisco at Arizona, 8:30 p.m.
This game is going to be played in Mexico City. I have no idea why. I think the people of Mexico City are gonna be pissed when they realize it's AMERICAN Football that's being played. Not soccer. 49ers win. And get super high on some Metchican weed.

Monday, Oct. 3
Green Bay at Carolina, 9:00 p.m.

The Panters keep letting me down. Not this week. Because there's a magic show at the 'home, and Brett isn't going to miss it for the world! Panthers win.