Thursday, September 22, 2005

Mr. Slag's Crazy Football Pick Machine!

The football picks are now up on Mr. Slag's site. Let me just say how AWESOME this thing looks. Mr. Slag did a great job. It's great knowing somebody who has mastered the nerd arts. I am but a padowan. From now on, I'll post the shedule and the comments for each game. For easy tracking, you can go to Mr. Slag's site to see how you're doing and who's ass is going to appear where.
I'd also like to thank The Mayor, Mr. Slag (again), Karl and Amber Alert for submitting picks. Oh, and myself. For making this all possible.

5 comments:

River Rat said...

I am picking the Lions not to lose this weekend.

Rycrisp said...

Are you serious? They're still the LIONS!

Li'l Em said...

I personally like how my mom and I do football. We pick at the beginning of the game who's gonna win and by how much, and as the game ensues, whoever's winning at each quarter has to buy the other person a drink, or multiple drinks. That way, by the end of the game, we're both buzzed enough to not be too upset. I'll watch pretty much any football, though.

But we've never been buzzed enough to root for Detroit. Gah. I'm sorry. I'm from Chicago, and that itself takes all the faith I got in me. I don't have any left for the other underdogs. Or in my case, subterranean dogs.

I hope you kids do well, though.

Li'l Em said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rycrisp said...

Am I going to regret not starting Mewelde Moore? I finally settled on Engram...But I had Mewelde in...dammit! We'll see. I just want it in writing, so that it haunts me.