Monday, September 26, 2005

NY Gimps

Man, what a great weekend of football. Two way tie with the Mayor in picks, Mr. Slag is knockin' on the door. Made some awesome crock pot chicken drumsticks. And I'm undefeated in my Fantasy Football league. Things are looking great on the geek front.I'm watching highlights right now...and then a news conference comes on. Who's news conference? Why, Herman Edwards, the Head Coach for the NY Jets. Why? Well, because Chad Pennington is hurt. His shoulder is effed. Just like I predicted. Kyle. My brother. Who wants a menage a tois with Bret Favre and Chad...sorry buddy. Here's what I said about Mr. Pennington in our picks this week:
Rycrisp- ... Penny...I don't care what people are saying. His arm is going to stay attached...to the football and seperate from his body...
Lil' Brudder Karl- This one is tough. Chad showed he is not done (Ryan). Martin is still looking for a good game. Byron is a straight out bad ass. Martin breaks one off in the Jags ass and the jets take it.
And one more...though I was a week early:
Miami at NY Jets J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, LOSE! Penny's arm is done.
Much love.

1 comment:

The Mayor said...

Hehe...great call. Not only is his arm shot, but I heard that his testicles retracted right into his stomach.

Man, I really hate the Jets.

BTW, my word verification for the comments is *vabre*...I hear that he's suppose to be a great quarterback.