Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sir, I CHALLENGE you.

Did you see that episode of the Simpsons where Homer invents the Tomacco? He interbred domaters' and tobacco, with a bit of radioactivity. Great episode.
Do you remember how Homer got to the point of farming? No? Zorro. Zorro was to blame. He was always slapping people with a glove and challenging them to a duel. Homer did this to one too many people (a southern Gentleman) and had to leave town. Well, my homey Josh has challenged me. No, not to a pistol duel. Or a sword battle ( we did that as kids....over the torlet). Josh (who I've never known to follow sports...except water sports) believes he can do better on picking the football games this weekend.
Mr. Slag? I ACCEPT. I will be drafting a format and e-mailing it to you.
Anybody else who wants in, just let me know. I do believe that Kyle has accepted this as well. We had to let a girl in for equal rights purposes.
Slag suggested that the loser post a picture of Slag's ass on their site. Seeing as I've already done that, we need higher stakes. Plus I'd do that win or lose anyways. So if you have a suggestion, leave it in the comments. No wife swapping.

3 comments:

Rycrisp said...

I'm not sure what wife swaping is. But no wife swapping due to international laws. And morals.

The Mayor said...

Yes, I'm in. If I lose I'll post yer ass.

That doesn't make me any less straight though.

I'm not married anymore, but you can have my illegal alien girlfriend...she won't even know, she's got lousy vision.

Rycrisp said...

That's quite alright, Mayor. Because right now, I'm enjoying BEING the illegal alien girlfriend!