Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hockey Night In...THE WORLD!!!


Though the world may be going crazy...all is well. Hockey starts tonight. I'm a fairly new fan. Within the last 4 years...and I can't wait. I've got my Kipprusoff shirt on...yes!
NFL is my first love. I grew up with it. But after watching tons of Jr. Hockey (Go Silvertips!) and being at a Stanley Cup Playoff game, hockey has become my mistress. A mistress that gently pulls my sweater over my head, and pummels my face with her gigantic fists. Ahhhhh.
Not only is it fun to watch, but I'm now in a hockey pool. I picked mostly Americans. I'm gonna get my ass kicked. GO FLAMES GO!!

3 comments:

Li'l Em said...

Hockey's the shizzle. I have been a fan since I was a kid but I still have no fucking clue what--exactly--"icing" is. I had a friend who refed in the NHL but for some reason it has never been clear to me. It's one of those mysteries of life, I guess.

River Rat said...

Ahum, Detroit 5 St Louis 1 how did your team do?

Rycrisp said...

Well, nobody is being suspended for testing positive for drugs this week...ohhhh Hockey? SHUT UP!! They got cocky!! You just wait till Detroit can't fill the scrip's for those old timers!