Friday, October 14, 2005

Ramming Speed- Week 6 Picks

Not so frisky, red!


The stakes? Humiliation at the hands of your friends. Never pick against the home team. Who would?! At the end, whiskers will be grown. To form a mustache. Follow the action over at Mr. Slag's site. Kitschy!

ATL @ NOSun 1:00PM
With Deuce the Saints didn't put up a TD in Green Bay. Now there's no Deuce. Ouch. Falcons win.
JAC @ PITSun 1:00PM
Big Ben hoot is widdle knee? Ohh, poor Benny. That's what Mr. Leftwich is thinking. I'm taking the Jags.
MIA @ TBSun 1:00PM
The snack bar ran out of nachos. Because Ricky Williams is back. Cadillac is still hurt for TB. I'm taking the Fish. Again.
CLE @ BALSun 1:00PM
Trent Dilfer won a freakin' Super Bowl with Baltimore. I bet the wish he was still there. Kyle Boller? Sucks. In my experience, people named Kyle are retarded. Trent Dilfer and Browns sneak away with this one.
MIN @ CHISun 1:00PM
What did I just say about people name Kyle sucking? Kyle Orton? Damn. Lucky for him, that's a talent the Vikings look for. How are the Vikings going to play after their boat experience? Who cares! Isn't there a body of water near Chicago? Go plunder some booty, boys! Bears and Jack Daniels win.
NYG @ DALSun 1:00PM
Tough one. Dallas handled Philly. But NY has a running game...coming off a bye, too. I think the Cotton Gin takes this one. Giants.
CAR @ DETSun 1:00PM
I still read the Detroit Free Press every day, due to the drama that surrounds the Lions. Awesome reading. These guys HATE each other. Carolina wins while the Lions brawl on the sidelines.
CIN @ TENSun 1:00PM
Cincy is going on another streak. A losing one. High scoring. But the Titans will have a higher one.
WAS @ KCSun 1:00PM
Redskins and Chiefs. What freakin' Millenium is this? Redskins?! Even the NBA bullets had to change their name. Whatever. Chiefs win, quimosabe.
SD @ OAKSun 4:15PM
I hope I get to see this game. Should be tons of scoring on both sides. But the Chargers have LT. When in doubt, go with LT.
NE @ DENSun 4:15PM
Good match up. Jake and his stache' vs. No Lips Brady. When in doubt, go with the stache. Denver.
NYJ @ BUFSun 4:15PM
Why does NY have 3 teams? That's bull crap. I wish Portland had a team I'd never bet against them. Promise. Buffalo wins.
HOU @ SEASun 8:30PM
Sunday night game, baby! Awesome. By this time, I should be forgiven. If only because Chris has found something new to be bitter about and everyone else is sick of Ramcrisp.
STL @ INDMon 9:00PM
I wish Mike Martz was healthy. Without him, the play calling might be intelligent. Steven Jackson might see some rushes...but I don't think it matters in Indy. Please get well soon, Mike.

No comments: