Thursday, October 06, 2005

Week 5 Bright Fancy Tasty Picks! (18-10 so far)

Follow the action at Mr. Slag's site.
SEA @ STLSun 1:00PM
D-Jack and Mr. Engram are sitting out. Apparently they don't want to miss any hockey on Sunday! I hate to say it, but St. Louis takes this one in the dome.
TB @ NYJSun 1:00PM
The new Cadillac is in the shop for Tampa. The Jets are bringing out a classic. Instead of Gatorade, the Jets will have Metamucil on their sideline. As long as Brett Favre hasn't drank it all. Tampa is still going to be undefeated after Sunday.
TEN @ HOUSun 1:00PM
Man. What an ugly game. The fact that Houston almost beat Cincy last weekend gives me a feeling that they're due. Am I wrong? Maybe. But I'll take Houston.
NE @ ATLSun 1:00PM
Atlanta at home. Awesome running game. NE is banged up on defense. Tom 'No Lips' Brady is 'mad'. Whatever. He can stay mad. Because the Falcons are gonna win.
MIA @ BUFSun 1:00PM
Ugh. Why som many ugly games?!! Even the 4 below this one suck! Dolphins coming off a bye and Buffalo is starting a guy with a girls name. Kelly Holcomb. I'm taking the fish to win this one. Yes I know that dolphins aren't fish. But they taste like it!
CHI @ CLESun 1:00PM
Jesus. Cleveland. Okay? Man. Maybe I'll be watching hockey with Bobby and Darrell.
BAL @ DETSun 1:00PM
SERIOUSLY!! With Mr. Rogers out 4 games due to Koren Robinson syndrome, the Lions will be starting a rookie WR. Baltimore has the wicked defense. But no Offense. I'll take Detroit at home. Plus that hottie Joey Harrington plays for em'.
NO @ GNBSun 1:00PM
The Pack are playing at the Home. I hear they're getting pudding with dinner! Brett will be happy. Hopefully the pudding will take away the sting of being winless. The Saints win this one.
IND @ SFSun 4:05PM
Peyton will be trying out his Halloween costume here. He's going as a pirate. So to give the 49ers a chance, he'll be wearing his eye patch. Both of them. Oh, and Alex Smith is starting at QB for the 49ers. I think he waxes his eyebrows. And wears eyeliner. Tell me I'm wrong.
PHI @ DAL
Are there any games worth watching? Dammit! Iggles win.
WAS @ DENSun 4:15PM
Jake and the Stache take this one.
CAR @ ARISun 4:15PM
The Cardinals will be debuting their brown jerseys this game. Not on purpose. But about 3 minutes into the 1st quarter the affects of the water from Mexico City will kick in. Carolina wins.
CIN @ JACSun 8:30PM
I want to say Jax. But Denver beat em' last week. Cincy barely squeeked by Houston. Crap. Byron and the Jags win.
PIT @ SDMon 9:00PM
Pit comin' off a bye. All the RB's might be healthy. But SD is a monster. I'm taking SD at home for MNF.

2 comments:

Rycrisp said...

Said the mustache.

Randy Leonard said...

I've lost more hair than Karl has on his lip.