Thursday, October 06, 2005

My Effing Movie Premiere!


I discovered Microsoft Movie Maker a while ago on my computer. I was astounded at the potential that was laying dormant in my computer. My mind raced with scenerios...movies...zombies...ANYTHING.
But alas, I had left my camera at the Black Cat tavern in Portland. Gone. It's whereabouts known, but not acknowledged. I wouldn't be taking any footage/pictures of my own for a long time.
It was with a heavy heart, that I asked....PLEADED, for footage that I could use to teach myself Movie Maker. Footage of my homey's. Of my family. Of dogs going ape shit. But it never materialized. Until now.
Mr. Slag and Chris got together last weeknd for a mountain bike trip. Somewhere in Olympia. Mr. Slag had the peace of mind to bring his camera. For where Chris goes, awesome crashes are sure to follow. Whether it's him or somebody else that eats shit...it doesn't matter. Mr. Slag posted some of his video footage and pictures from this trip on his site.
Unbeknownst to him, I hijacked the footage. Devoured it. Using Movie Maker, I made a movie. Well. More of a slideshow. But there's music. And titles. And credits. Ohhhhhh yeah. I'm learning. So please, sit back, click and enjoy...I've Made A Huge Mistake.
A tale of Chris' woes of two wheeled expeditions.

5 comments:

Randy Leonard said...

I am very impressed.

So if I bring the video camera with the movie of your wedding on it...can you make a DVD"""

Rycrisp said...

Yes. Yes I can...wait. You're talking about the video YOU made, right? Wait. That still doesn't sound right. Whatever. Bring dat!

Li'l Em said...

Tres funny. Do tell what your source music is. I must purloin it.

Rycrisp said...

Get some training wheels.

Rycrisp said...

My source music is private!! Mostly because I forgot to put it in the credits. Woops. Next time. Next time.